Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

new job, new office... old me.

Okay, Hello.. it feels like I haven’t been on here for awhile… I have been super busy with friends and changing jobs!! So all my focus has been on that.
My workouts have also gone down a bit too… Since I’m in a new job I don’t want to be taking an hour for lunch to go to the gym (then you have to look at getting there and back and getting changed) so its more like 1.5hrs… not a great thing for a newbie to be doing… well until I can work out the team and what the norm is… thinking about getting to work early from now onwards and going to the gym before work… it makes my day so much longer but going after work is sometimes such a hassle…. – don’t get me wrong I’m not making excuses… just arranging my life to make everything work.

I have to also admit that my food has been shocking this past week… I have been on a sliding hill and feel like I can’t get my feet back on the ground again…. I need to get focused and NOT GIVE IN!
I read on the 12WBT Facebook page that a Canberra lady was giving up and would try to do it again next round.. and it really hit home that this is me. I could toss in the towel and try again next time (next time would never come) so I have been mentally focused on making this round (my first round) a success. There are still 4 (or so) weeks left and I’m not going to give up. 

Anyways, short n sweet.

Gotta go and get back to work.  Hope your all going well and reaching the goals you have aimed towards.

Good Luck,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment