Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

I'm giving myself permission...


I love this pic I found on the notsalmon.com website (along with a thousand other which I’m sure I will post over the next weeks)
It rings TRUTH to my ears….. I am someone who sometimes thinks of all the negatives things that I have done in my life (mainly my teenage years) - from over eating and being suicidal and depressed to becoming someone I once admired to be… Working out 6 days a week and eating right (well most of the time).  
I get one chance of this life and I’m gonna make it count!!! There is no fucking way this life is going to slip by while I waste time thinking about the past- who I was, what I did and how I treated myself and others… things have changed, I have changed.

This is my life and I’m giving myself permission to enjoy it!!
Luv lil t  x

No comments:

Post a Comment