Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

What a week....


Wow, So this past week has been a real test for me… on Thursday we travelled to Sydney for my husband to receive a ‘top achievers’ award –dinner was at the Opera house, cooked by world famous chef Simon Sandall – REALLY AMAZING FOOD! My intake of calories was not on my agenda that night…. I didn’t over eat what so ever… (I think the champers would have been the killer). Mind you, I took my gym gear and got up at sparrow’s fart and used the hotel’s gym –we stayed at the Sir Stamford at Circular Quay -with a free upgrade to a corner suite.. OH YES PLEASE!!!  when booking the accommodation all I was concerned about if the hotel had a gym… and I am very happy I did as it allowed me to get up early and let Sean sleep in… mind you.. I was back from the gym at 7am –after an hour’s workout- so it’s not like it was a late sleep in LOL

After breakfast on Friday we decided it was too nice of a day to head back home to Canberra, So we decided to catch the ferry across to Taronga zoo and enjoy a day out and about- I must say, it was an amazing day- I loved spending the day with my man enjoying the sun (and not to mention burning off a few more calories) - OMG! i seen this mumma and baby when it was feeding- it was the most amazing thing to watch.. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!


 
After the weekend away, I wasn’t sticking to the eating plan nor have I gone shopping for this week’s meals… its shocking!! Its also birthday season in my family atm, today it’s actually my dad, his twin sister and husbands birthday - tomorrow is my little sister Jackie’s 18th and Friday is my sister in-laws birthday….then next week is my brother in laws birthday.... Hmm wonder what goes on at Christmas… hmmm actually ewwww, I don’t want to think about my in laws doing that…. Or my grandparents…. Or my parents for that matter ….ewwww <grossed out right now>

I was so sick yesterday (self induced so can’t blame anyone) It was my sisters birthday bash – home made pizza’s and lots of drinkie poo’s mmmm cosmos… so no workout… but since I didn’t eat anything all day I think I stayed under my cal intake LOL –not the recommended way AT ALL!!

Today is a new day, today we forget about our weakness’s and focus on the future!!

Sending some birthday love to these special people - LOVE YOU ALL!                                                   

Tobie (brother in law) and Dad

Jackie (sister)

Angela (Sister in law) and her son Cruz

And last but not least my husband Sean


No comments:

Post a Comment