Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

NO EXCUSES

So, after many years of my wisdom teeth going up and down.. I finally booked in to see someone and the outcome was worse than we initially thought. The dentist advised that my bottom wisdom teeth are growing into a nerve and to get them removed I would have to see a Dental Surgeon- this was all last week.... So Yesterday I booked in to see the Surgeon to discuss the procedure... that wasn't even a 10 min chat... I agreed I was keen to get the ball rolling and once and for all get these painful teeth removed.... after the little chat I was send next door to the day surgery office, where I had to fill out more paperwork and discuss costs etc... I was then asked when I would like to get them removed.... - I quickly responded 'ASAP!'  (Honestly i was expecting them to say a date in a few months time) the response I got was, 'How does next Tuesday sound?' All I could think about is 'how was I meant to workout?' 1 week without a gym session is going to kill me..... at least if I do it next week I will be all ready to 'rock 'n roll' for the start of the program... (That gives me 6 days to recover)... which I’m sure will

Okay, so besides my medical update, the gym this week has been great.. I am mainly running and fit in some quick weights at the end of the session.... I'm really looking forward to taking my pre photo and weight/measurement stats and see the changes that occur over the next 12 (or so) weeks....

BRING IT ON!!!....
T xo

No comments:

Post a Comment