Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

Day One, Week One.... Let the fun begin


Today is the first day of the rest of my life... the past week has been ready bad for me...I had all four wisdom teeth out so I stayed away from the gym to allow the healing process to take its course.. And I have to say, all is well on that front... I'm a bit disappointed in myself for buying junk food (macca's/kingsleys/kfc) over the past week.... I was doing so well in preseason....but I have found out one of my triggers for choosing this food is being alone... My husband works 6 days a week so when I was home alone, I would sneak in lunch at one of these horrid places…. This is something BIG I will have to work on….
This is going to STOP!

Ok so I am back in the full swing of getting up early, my gym bag is already packed and I’m keen to hit the gym up already and push myself HARD!

I will be starting most of my mornings with some light weights training with my husband, and then heading to the gym in the afternoon with one of my girlfriends… It’s going to be good... I am also committing myself to burning 500cals per gym session….

-Even if this means spending longer at the gym… I have to do this for myself!!



Let the fun begin!!


T xo

No comments:

Post a Comment