Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

I have been MIA... alot has happened

A lot has happened in the past... umm 12 months (apologies for being MIA) with a new job my focus was on that, and at times that kept me busy, I did keep up my gym schedule but eating fell over.... back to my old habits. I need to focus on my goals and move forward. I am not currently signed up to the 12WBT or the gym, both ended when I found out I was expecting our first little bundle of joy!! I'm currently 25 weeks, the countdown is on.... only 3.5 months to go till this bub arrives, then I will be signing back up to Mish's program and getting back into the fitness regime, needless to say I only put on 4kg since I first started the 12WBT (currently 74kgs) which isn't bad considering I'm growing another little human.

So in the next few weeks I might be talking more about the baby, well the pregnancy and the light fitness I have been doing.  In the mean time, I have been reading your blogs which have inspired me to do more exercise.

If you have any advice for me, pls feel free to let me know, first time mumma here :)

Chat soon
Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment